Sheetset without numbering or ability to edit sheet names

Hello,
We usually name our layouts like this : AR01.1, AR01.2, AR01.3 ...
We usually create sheetsets by adding existing sheets, using the layout's name as sheet names. The problem is : BC prefixes the sheet names with a number, which you seemingly can't avoid, or remove afterwards. It's a slight annoyance, because when we print to PDF (as individual sheets), we have these useless numbers in the resulting filenames.
Other than automatic renumbering (which is only possible for the whole set, not by subset), it seems impossible to either rename the sheets or remove the numbering altogether. Is there a way ?
(FWIW, in OtherCAD, you can edit the individual sheets names, and avoid numbering. It's clumsy, as far as I remember, but it's possible)
TIA.

Comments

• Hello.

I couldn't find a way to completely avoid the numbering.

A way of working would be to choose Layout name from the Sheet titles drop-down.
    This will create sheets with names 1 - A01.1, 2 - A01.2, 3 - A02.1, ...

In the Details area there are the Number and Title fields.
    When selecting a sheet, these fields update accordingly.
    For 1 - A01.1, the Number is 1 and the Title is A01.1

By deleting the content of Number and pressing ENTER or moving to another field, the Number field is updated to contain nothing and the sheet name is updated to A01.1

I checked this procedure with V23 and v24.
  • OK, I missed the "details" part that was folded at the bottom of the "sheetset" panel. That will do. At least I can manually remove the numbers. Thanks !