Feature suggestion - Layer Explorer

I have a suggestion for the layer explorer which could improve the handling of complex xref layer structures. Here's a real-life example to illustrate the problem:I have a ceiling plan plot setup named, say, A-CPLOT1.dwg. This file consists of the following hierarchy of xref files:A-CPLOT1.dwg -> A-CPLAN1.dwg -> A-PLAN1.dwg -> A-PLAN1-1.dwg/A-PLAN1-2.dwgAs an example, both A-PLAN11.dwg and A-PLAN12.dwg contain the layer A234 (and many more).In the layer list of A-CPLOT1.dwg the layer A234 now comes in the following flavors:A-CPLAN1|A234A-PLAN1|A234A-PLAN1-1|A234A-PLAN1-2|A234If I need to freeze layer A234 it generally won't make a difference if I just freeze all instances of it. To avoid having to locate all occurances of A234 manually in the Explorer I prefer using the -layer command to freeze it, by the following command:-layer F |A234What I am suggesting is a similar grouping feature for the layer explorer, as an addition to the "Xref Layer Visibility" feature. If, instead of:A-CPLAN1|A234A-PLAN1|A234A-PLAN1-1|A234A-PLAN1-2|A234I could just have:|A234the legibility and handling of the layer list would be vastly improved. For certain drawings, the length of the list would be reduced by 60-70%, without any significant loss in functionality.Is this possible to implement?