Printing using WINDOW selection

I have found a new problem when using ÂPRINTÂ in the ÂWINDOWÂ ÂSELECT PRINT AREAÂ when picking the first snap to point using endpoint it works. But when selecting the second snap to point it doesnÂt snap to the selected line it does not snap at all. I have tried the rest of the snap function does not work.Ver.2.2.0025 Intellicad 2000

Comments

• has never worked. quick fix is to id the second point and feed the numbers in maually

• Here is a workaround posted here a few weeks ago by someone else.Copy code in your lisp files or create one for just this file. File extension must be .LSP.If you need more help on loading etc... email me direct or post here.This code uses the view command to create a view. Then you simply plot a view instead of a window. The command you type in is VVIEW after loading the LISP fileBest regardsav@computersupport.itgo.comHERE IT IS:(defun c:VVIEW ( / a b c OldSnap) (SETVAR "cmdecho" 0) (setq OldSnap (getvar "OSMODE")) (setvar "OSMODE" 1) (setq a (getstring "\n\nType a name for saved view:")) (setq b (getpoint "\n\nFirst corner of window:")) (setq c (getpoint "\n\nSecond corner of window:")) (setvar "OSMODE" OldSnap) (command "view" "w" a b c) (PRINC))

• The getcorner function did not use snapping. You can try that in lisp.This function is used when selecting a windowIt was a design error. And it will be corrected.regards, sander,bricsnet

• Sander,When will the view command be fixed as well?AV

• at the same time. The internal function that needs the change is used by several commands. It is also used for creating selection sets, where it is less useful.sander

This discussion has been closed.