Bad sfx archive 4.0026 pro?

Dl'ed the installset 2 times. It won't unpack with a "The executable you are trying to run has been corrupted" msg

Comments

• I tried also to download the Pro version to upgrade and I got "the source file you are trying to open has been corrupted". Guess I will have to wait a couple days and see if it will be fixed.

• The standard version installs fine. But it installs over your present installation. So no way to keep your working version just to be sure you can stay working if the new version has unexpected flaws (for instance does not print well, like some betas). You can always go back to 3.3.0024 but only after uninstalling 4 (an older version refuses to install over a newer one) ! Does anybody know a trick to install 4 and 3 side by side, so you can choose wich one to open ?

• We could reproduce the installset problem. The problem occurs under some conditions, not always.We remade the installset , and now it works correctly.The updated installset is available for downloadour excuses for the inconvenience,Alexander Van Heuverzwyn, bricscad

This discussion has been closed.