xref layers not showing up as well as printing problems.

I am using ver 4.26 and when I have an xref in the drawing its layers are not showing up in the layer exporer like it use to. Is there a setting that I need to change to view the layers of the xrefed drawing, or is this a bug in the program. Is anybody else having this problem?Also as far as printing goes, I am having problems with it printing text the comes to a point, the A's M's N's and V's. When printed using romans, txt, simplex... etc. the program is stretching the the tops and bottoms of the text so that the points are sticking out above and below the rest of the text. It does not matter what plotter that I use, we have a canon, an hp 1050c as well as a xerox printer and with all 3 of the printers it will do this. It even shows up in the print preview with the points of the text sticking up. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me.

Comments

• To view the Xref layers in the IntelliCAD Explorer check the XREF LAYER VISIBILITY option in the VIEW menu on the IntelliCAD Explorer dialog.

• The printing problem you experience has been fixed in ver 4.29.It is caused by wrong end cappings on the lines that are used to 'draw' the text characters.They should be round instead of square.

This discussion has been closed.