How to report problems?

In some cases, the problems I want to describe appear only at some specific drawing, they can't be reproduced 'from scratch'. To report the problem properly, I should attach a file to the message. This is something not supported by this forum. Is there an alternative address to send the file directly to support?RegardsVaclavBTW: Is it necessary to have the font size used in the "Message" text box of this forum so small? On a reasonable 19"" CRT it is realy hardly readable (no problem with my eyes, yet :-) )

Comments

• Hello Vaclav,you can send your problem report along with files that illustrate the problem to support@bricscad.com. As you probably are aware, it is very important to mention version number and locale of the application(s) and operating system we should use to reproduce the problem.Thanks for helping us to improve the quality of our products!

• If the font is to small for you, it is smaller than I'd like too, write your message in whatever text editor you like, then copy and paste it into this text box. If you use Word or Outlook with Word installed, you get spell check too.

This discussion has been closed.