Copy Paste problem

HiAnybdy having this problem. I just went from Ver 4.0026 to 4.0029 and when I copy to the windows clipboard and paste into a new drawing it puts 2 copies in. I use this all the time. At the moment I have to wblock and import into new drawing. very very frustrating.any solution please?Win 2000

Comments

• I don't use Copy/Paste but normal ICAD COPY command - I think it's better than in ACAD: - in source drawing, start COPY, selsect entities, click on "From point"- Ctrl+F6 or Ctrl+Tab to jump to the destination drawing, then in this drawing select "To point"The only problem was with local coordinate system - to be sure with your results, you should stay in Global UCS in both drawings while doing this.RegardsVaclav

• Thank YouI never knew you could do this. It is much better than using windows copy command.This is the best example (to me) of a bug leading to better work practices.Once again Thank you

• Kim, thanks for reporting this problem. It has been fixed for the next release. We noticed it only occurs when you use Copy and Paste from the Menu. You can work around the problem by using the standard shortcut keys Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V instead.

This discussion has been closed.