Losing Digitizer Buttons

This is an odd one. I am using ver 4.0029 on windows 2000 pro, with a CalComp DrawingBoard III Digitizer with a 16 button puck.I created pull downs to insert our blocks into a drawing. "^c^c^cinsert;tl;\;\change;l;;p;la;v-anno-dims;;"This is a sample of one of the pull downs. I have the buttons on the digitizer defined and working...until I use the pull down. Once this is used, the buttons on the puck will no longer be recognized. To get the buttons to be recognized again I have to type "Tablet" "CFG" then enter to end out of the program, and the buttons will return to working again.Has anyone else that has a digitizer run into this problem? And if you do have a digitizer attached ... could you create a pull down with the above script for the command and see if it does the same thing to you. We have multiple machines in the office set up the same way and it will occur on all of them.Just as a test I would type in the commands manually to see what would happen. It would do the same thing half the time. I noticed that if I would make a mistake and use the backspace to correct a mistype then the buttons would not lose the commands programed into the puck. But by using the pull down, it will do it every time.Is there a way to fix this other than putting the tablet command at the end of all pull downs that I have created to insert blocks.ThanksJames VanZandt