Wblock problem ( acsis.dll ) ,InsertBlock, and zoom

i am working on a 2.5 mb draw, with an 100kb Xref inserted in it.when i am trying to Wblock i get an error massage: unable to load acsis.dll...also draw is working slower than previuos versions ( intelicad 3 ), in zoom,pan,insert block and more.My hardware is: dell pentium 2.4, 512mb , 64mb graphic card.is there a way to faster program preformance?when will speed issues on ver.4 will be fix ?what do i do with the acsis.dll error massage?

Comments

• Hello ,Please detail what version you are using: 4-0-0041(see the about box)? And with what license: classic or pro? If you have an older version 4, upgrade. We did fix such warnings. Also, in general (bt not always ) warnings can be skipped by setting the system variable EXPERT high (maximum 5).IntelliCAD 4 is generally faster than IntelliCAD 3, but not always. Some system variables that affect performance are DRAGMODE(very important when inserting big drawings), SPLFRAME(only in paperspace), SORTENTS(on copying large amounts of entities), and the flyover showing of tooltips for hyperlinks(controlled with HYPERLINKOPTIONS). The latter, like flyover snap, affects all cursor movement.regards, Alexander Van Heuverzwyn , Bricscad

This discussion has been closed.