AutoLisp Problems

1) how can i explode text and convert them to lines?2) substract actions, when using MOVE works only on direct select. How can substract entities with PREVIUOS option ?3) when running a LISP and using EXIT / QUIT command the lisp continue to run in the backround ( line are show on command line). how do i prevent it ?4) Can i wrtie text paralel to an arc ?5) how can i re-run a comand of the comand line ?thanx.

Comments

• 1) how can i explode text and convert them to lines?It's not possible with plain IntelliCAD. You would need a program, possibly in lisp, to convert shapes (stored in shp files) to lines. Converting TTF fonts to filled contours would be more difficult> 2) substract actions, when using MOVE works only on> direct select. How can substract entities with> PREVIUOS option ?It is possible to start move, select previous and then subtract entities from it, but not the reverse. If you want to do the reverse, you need lisp.> 3) when running a LISP and using EXIT / QUIT command> the lisp continue to run in the backround ( line are> show on command line). how do i prevent it ?I can't give any advice on this yet. We'll investigate it.> 4) Can i wrtie text paralel to an arc ?in autocad this is done with a custom entity. IntelliCAD does not support such entities. > 5) how can i re-run a comand of the comand line?At the moment, you can use a key CTRL K , but it does not work well. We plan to fix this. Personally, i often write in notepad, and copy-paste to the commandline. This is a workaround that illustrates well the need for a good solution :)> > thanx.regards, sander, BricsCad

• I have used the routines below for what you're asking in 1) and 4). Note that the shape/font "exploder" requires .shp files (uncompiled fonts. These don't ship with Intellicad. Use the fonts in the .zip file or find a decompiler for .shx fonts. I believe you should set plinetype to 0 for this very old routine.The Ctext routine creates separate letters aligned with an arc. Haven't used these routines in years, so no guarantees with current Intellicad versions.http://home.online.no/~avaernes/pub/lisp/CTEXT.ziphttp://home.online.no/~avaernes/pub/lisp/expltext.ZIP

This discussion has been closed.