Menu path names disappear in V4.1.0019

This is a problem related to the following installation:Bricscad Intellicad Classic V4.1.0019 on Windows 2000 with SP4.I am using customised menus and part of this customised menu has image menus. I define these paths for:-Blocks-Slides-Lisp-MNU filesThese paths are defined in the Menu section. In addition I repeat the path for BLOCKS in the blocks section.The paths I define here should be retained in subsequent sessions for the same user. However they disappear in some installations and are retained in some others.Why should there be such inconsistency?

Comments

• We don't know how this happens. The settings should be retained. If the settings are lost, at this stage we can only guess. These hypothesises come to mind - a first possibility you use different profiles and while the settings are saved in one profile , they are not available in other profiles. This is as designed.- a second possibility is that IntelliCAD confuses profiles of version 3 with version 4. In that case, IntelliCAD saves settings in a version 3 profile and reads them from level 4. The new profile structure is a level deeper in the registry than the old profile structure. In that case you would need to remove the level 3 profile.regards , sander, Bricscad

This discussion has been closed.