Edit the right click shortcut menu?

When I select an entity and right click with my mouse, a shortcut menu appears with a variety of choices. Is there a way to edit this shortcut menu? In particular I want to get rid of PRINT at the top of the list.Thanks!

Comments

• Ah, if I knew that! I have never wanted to print from there, but worn out the escape key from backing out of mis-hits.

• If you want to delete the Print option from the context menu follow the procedure as outlined below:1. command _Customize2. in the Customize dialog select the Menu TAB3. in the tree list (left) expand the entry "&Modify"4. in the expanded list select the "Print" item (it should sit at the top of the list and has a red bullet prefix)5. with the "Print" item selected, press the Delete button.6. close the Customize dialog by pressing the Close button.The print option will no longer appear in the context menu.

• Oh what a beauty. Thank you Ferdinand.

• it could be a good idea to set default no to appear this print item. is not useful at all to be in this menu.lots of people , including me, notice this nag at the few minutes of begining the use of B.I.

This discussion has been closed.