problem with 4.1.31

I download 4.1.31 yesterday and installed over my earlier 4.1.19. It worked ok until I opened a file with multiple viewports of the same xref a different scales.IntelliCAD crashes with the error it encountered and problem and needs to close.I am using Windows XP and am current on the OS updates. Anyone else having similar problems?Thanks.

Comments

• I didn't have the above problem but another problem concerns plotting. The newest version doesn't plot differend line widths, but all the colors are plotted in the same line width. The colors are plotted correct like configured in a .pcp file.

• Could you send us a fileset demonstrating the problem? We haven't succeeded yet in reproducing this problem, either with modelspace viewports or paperspace viewports.regards,Alexander Van Heuverzwyn,Bricscad

• not the same problems, but have seen a problem upgrading form 00.19 to .0031 the install doesnt go to the previuos folder, but to /winntuninstalling everything, and restarting again resolves this.also exportdwf is not working (unable to recognize command) . anybody else with similar problems?

• we reproduced the print width issue and fixed it immediately. the problem with the xrefs was not related to the xreffing mechanism. It was a pure display problem with a special type of lightweight polylineWe fixed it too. And if dwfexport does not work, it means the dll R18toR15.dll did not load. It is loaded by the file icadbrx.lsp, which is itself loaded by icad.lsp.Maybe you should update icad.lsp, or you could just add the line (load "icadbrx.lsp") to it.Alexander Van Heuverzwyn,Bricscad

This discussion has been closed.