Reset Menus and Toolbars

I use to copy the registry information from one version to another one, so everytime I upgrade to a new version, I copy my configuration from the registry to this new version. When I do this, every time I start Intellicad, I have the a dialog box asking me if I want to Reset the Menus and Toolbars. I wonder if it's possible to turn this message off?Marcelo

Comments

• I use to copy the registry information from one>version to another one, so everytime I upgrade to>a new version, I copy my configuration from the>registry to this new version. When I do this,>every time I start Intellicad, I have the a>dialog box asking me if I want to Reset the Menus>and Toolbars. I wonder if it's possible to turn>this message off?>>MarceloHello,There is a menuversion key in the registry that is checked each time. If you set it to the new version the dialog won't appear anymore.We will add a "don't remind me"check in the dialog.regards, Alexander Van Heuverzwyn,bricsnet

• Fine ,but what about us that have made some customization using the custom icons and others.We have to export our menues but the all import as "null" icons. With every update I have to manually redo my menues.

• Not yet implemented.regardsAlexander van Heuverzwyn Bricsnet

• For Win NT 4.0, exactly where is this located and what do you set it to, so this warning will go away. I downloaded 2.2.0025 and it came up. I have imported additional toolbars to work with a 3rd party app and want it left the way it is now.

• After a lot of searching in Regedit, I found the MenuVersion setting under HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Bricsnet>Intellicad>Config. Changing it from 2.2.0019 to 2.2.0025 got rid of the warning.

This discussion has been closed.