command bar

My command bar has disappeared! If I use the cmdbar command, instead of the upper or lower command bar I get an area of grey. I can only get the floating one. What is going on?Tony

Comments

• I was curious how this could happen, so I went into ICAD..clicked on the left side of the command line area and dragged it down...it came a floating box...then took and dragged the blue title area back up into the toolbars area and it returned to normal.Hope this is what you needed...

• That's what should happen, and what used to happen with me, but now when I try to dock the floating bar it just disappears leaving a grey area. Same thing if I use the cmdbar command with upper or lower choises. I think I will try reinstalling the program.

• I have reinstalled windows and bricsnet and everything is back to normal.

• Similar problem. The command bar had disappeared, but I have not reinstalled Bricscad.

When right-clicking the status bar, the popup menu indicated that  the command bar was visible. However, I could not see it.
    I also tried Ctrl+9 which switches between _commandline and _commandlinehide. The only I could observe were the command invite ":" that appeared or disappeared at the left of Bricscad's status bar. But no blue border, resizable frame or any way that I could find to "un-dock" the command bar.

Then, I hit the F2 key. This restores the command bar in a new window, which behaves in a "non-MDI" way. I mean that this window it is not a child from Bricscad's main window, but an independent window like another software would have. I can find now way to dock the command bar again.

Could some key in the registry being set wrong ?

This discussion has been closed.