Intellicad differences

I downloaded and paid for an Intellicad version from another supplier. Which is the difference between their version of Intellicad and that of Bricsnet? Why should I buy one or the other? I will be getting 2 proffesional versions and 10 standard versions for my office but I need to know which to buy and why.Please prompt response.....

Comments

• Bricsnet IntelliCAD 2000 has a number of features that are not in other IntelliCAD flavours: fly over snapping, Xref Manager, Xref Clipping, QuickRender. Our IntelliCAD version is also the platform to run Bricsnet Architecturals, which is an advanced 3D Architectural package that allows you to build a 3D model and let the software calculate 2D documentation and reports (texts, quantities, schedules).

• BricsNet is also doing regular updates, whereas the other company is not. Some people think that not introducing new bugs is good, that you are always working with a beta version. I don't go along with that, I want to see progress in the developement of product and BricsNet seems to be more active in the developement due to the many releases.

• I have both Bricsnet and Cadopia Prof Intellicad. I think that the snapping aids in Bricsnet are invaluable, and the raster image management is much better than Cadopia, but I find that bricsnet crashes much more often (much too often) than cadopia , but that may depend on my computer

• I find just the opposite, Bricsnet seems more stable with the third party software (Eagle Point) that I use with ICAD2K. But the Cadopia version I was using was the free download, not the Pro version.

• My Bricsnet is very stable. I use it with Eagle Point 2000 and it works very well. However, on my home laptop, I only have a license for Eagle Point 99 and it causes the Bricsnet Intellicad 2000 to crash (not the fault of Intellicad).

This discussion has been closed.