Plot to File

I do a lot of PLT files from my drawings and every time I have to save a file I have to enter the path myself, otherwise Bricscad save it on the program directory. Is there a way to add a browse button to the save to file dialog window? Is it a Bricscad problem or I am doing something wrong?Marcelo

Comments

• Mine does that. On the spooling tab under printer settings there are 2 choices - force print to file or generate prn automatically. Tick force to print and it gives a browse window right when you issue the final print command.

• It's interesting, because I already tried that, but it does not show the browse button. I don't know if this is related to directly to a Windows function. My Windows version is XP professional in portuguese.

• I use Win98. Icad must stop to ask for the name of the plot file somewhere, that would be where you would normally expect a choice of directory. Could it be your printer is not HPGL type and you need to add a dummy printer driver just for HPGL plots to file?

This discussion has been closed.