Layer & Linetype Explorer

I recently upgraded to V2.2.0019 and have a problem with my layer and linetypes explorers being invisible. This started just before my changeover, but it is ongoing. Bricsnet support sent me a CD to be sure I had not gotten a faulty download, but that doesn't help. It must be in the configuration--something that doesn't go away when the old program is removed. Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• Did you change your screen resolution, or switched from dual monitor usage to single monitor usage?The possition of the drawing explorer is stored in a system setting called WNDPTEXP. Type this at the command prompt, and change the value to 0,0.

• I have not changed screen resolution or from dual monitor usage. The drawing explorer is visible but the pane that displays the layers list is blank and the column head buttons are not there. The rest of the explorer is ok--including the elements pane. The linetype list is not visible nor is the blocks list. The blocks images show ok. I tried resetting WNDPTEXP to 0,0 but it did not help. Is there a way to get back to a default or clean install situation? I have ICAD98 installed--would that cause this problem? Thanks.

• Have you tried gripping the side of the window and streching it with the mouse?

• I would like to thank Shawn at Bricsnet Support for sending me a pair of registry cleanup tools that wiped out the remains of my old ICAD2000 program and got me back to normal layers and linetypes.

This discussion has been closed.