Dimension & Trim problem !!

In Intellicad 98, I d't faced much problem in dimension and trim command,but when I used the Upgrade of Intellicad 2000,some problem occour.1) When I set the figure under "Distance around dimension text" , at "Horizontal" dimension it's look nice but for "Vertical" dimension , the distance between the text and the line is far far away, so can anyone tell me how to solve this ??2) Sometimes, when I just open a new drawing, draw few line which cross each other, and used the "trim" command, it doesn't work , why ??

Comments

1. The lines you trim or extend must be on the same plane. To get te lines to the same plane you can use the flatten command (this will put your lines on 1 plane parallel to the current UCS).
  • 1) As architects, we set Dimensions to:Tab FORMAT - Best way possible and Distance around dim text = 0 (Zero)Tab TEXT - Vertical text offset = 0.1 and Horizontal = Center between extension lines and Vertical = Center between extension lines.

• hi, thanks for your email. But what I wants is at Tab Text,set the vertical > above extension line Horizontal > center betweenand without any text alignment. I try so many times, but it doesn't work.Some of the figure set as defaults can't set it to zero.

This discussion has been closed.