GRRead in VBA

I have just started to look at BricsCad v5 Pro with the intent of replacing AutoCAD as the only supported CAD application with our software.With AutoCAD I have had to use VLisp with VBA to get the functionality I need, though the only reason for using VLisp are the GRDrawm GRVecs and GRRead functions that are not available in VBA.To my delight I see that BricsCad has a "PaintLine" method in VBA that get's me half the way there (I guess, have not tested it yet...), But as far as I can determine, there is no method mirroring GRRead in VBA. I thought it would be found in the Utility class if it existed.It such a method does not exist, are there any plans to implement it in the near future? Without GRRead I can't make the custom snaps I need.An example of what I do is found at http://www.once.no/English/Media/XT.html, note especially the later part when the cables are treminated.Rune WoldEngineering Systems AS

Comments

• There are at least two parts in this:- extending COM api to support grdraw: this will be added by next month.- improving functionality of grdraw: grdraw should sometimes require a mousemove and sometimes just read the position of the mouse. At the moment grdraw requires a mousemove event in cases where it should just check the mouse position. We plan to fix this as well.Alexander Van HeuverzwynBricscad

This discussion has been closed.