OLD ICAD98 USERS, R.E. PLOTS

Have the Visio ICAD98, and am going w/ the 2000 BRICSNET ICAD product.Looking for users who have performed "Long Axis" plots using ICAD98.Does the Bricsnet 2000 product allow a more open input of the Plot paper size,i.e. like Autocad's "user" sizes ??Work in the Civil / Surveying arena, and perform long axis plotting "ALOT"In ICAD98, the plot driver has an ARRAY of sizes, yet I have never seen theability to increase the Length (Roll Feed). I see the "CUSTOM" size option,yet if I pick this size, "letter" size is returned. How can this "CUSTOM" sizebe modified ???? This would pertain to say a HP 755, or any roll feed type.There are sooooo many choices within the Plotter settings driver, so are theirany that would produce Lengths over an "E" size sheet ??? (which is what I have been resorting to).If so, then how can the user manage the "Length" limits so that "excess" paperwill not continue to roll out ???I know this is more an "98" question, "yet bottom line", how does this differ fromthe options within the Plot Drivers in the newest Bricsnet 2000. ?Ordered, and waiting for the product, so will be VERY CURIOUS how it performs.Thanks

Comments

• IC2000 use the standard windows print driwer. I use a HP750C driver for my larger plots this driiver can without problem set up custom sizes. I can use 200x3000 mm papers if I want, you can also specify sheet or roll feed.I think Im using the standard W98 drivers.Good luckPatrik

• Change the paper size from the settings-printer-propertie off of start menu rather than in the program-then it will stick. I think it is a problem with the driver rather than ICAD as I got the solution from somebody running ACAD LT

This discussion has been closed.