PROXYSHOW

This is a repost! I asked this question to Bricscad Support a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything yet - not even an auto-response to confirm that my question was recieved. I have the PROXYSHOW variable set to 1, but proxy objects from Autodesk Architectural DeskTop will not display in BricsCad ver 5.2.0010. They will display in Autocad, and then have to be saved as a release 12 dwg file before I can see them in BricsCad. Why?

Comments

• Your support request entered on march 15th was dispatched to a support engineer on march 16th (yesterday). Support requests are processed in the sequence they come in, so it may take a few days before they are answered. If you feel this delay is unacceptable, we do offer support contracts that guarantee next day response to support requests.Concerning displaying proxy objects: this is scheduled for later this year.

• Thanks for the reply. Sorry if my posting sounded offensive - I was frustrated at the time. I've posted on the forum in the past sent messages to support before without any resolution. For instance, Bricscad has never been able to "fit between points" long lines of text that use a TrueType font. I was told that this is only a problem on Windows98/ME and that they are working to fix this problem. This was back in version 4.

This discussion has been closed.