How to use bricscad vba

HiIts very difficult to understand and work with the bricscad vba.Its entirely different from that of autocads.We are in immediete need to use the bricscad vba, Please send us some samples and tutorials regarding bricscad vba.ThanksSri

Comments

• Search on internet with Google (request "Programming cad vba") or go to the CadVault site (www.cadvault.com)Best regardsLaurent MATHIAS

• Hi thanks for the info,My problem is i need to use the events like object added,object modified in all the drawings.I am now able to do this for a particular drawing file only,when i open a new drawing i am unable to get the eents in that file, (i.e) the events are specific to the file where it has been created.Now what i need is to define the events common so that it can be triggered in any drawing file (Something like autocad).ThanksSri

• Just a thought. If it is working as you like in one particular drawing, why not cut and paste the code to the common.vbi that is loaded with every drawing?

• How to add the drawing level events to the common Project.Sri

• In each Drawing vbi file there are events like Object_added, Object_erased, etc in ThisDocument module. how can i trap these events in common project Idon't have ThisDocument module in common projectS.Sridhar

This discussion has been closed.