Intellicad bug list?

Been searching the web page for the latest bug list on the current Intellicad 2000, but no luck. Does one exist yet? Our company purchased Intellicad 2000, really just modivated by its ability to recover corrupted AutoCAD LT'98 files that AutoCAD LT couldn't recover. However, I would like to use it for its 3-D abilities that AutoCAD LT lacks - but keep running into bugs! (particularly when editing polylines in a 3-D view of the object) One of the things that irritated me about AutoDesk was its decision to not release bug lists. This meant users had to re-discover all the bugs on their own, and figgur out their work-arounds. Having such a list is important for productivity. I really don't like trying to figgure out why something is wrong, when I could have avoided the problem in the first place.

Comments

• I agree with you but I don't know of one myself. I spent hours testing MTEXT problems when I could have avoided the whole thing. I now have listed my findings here under 'Come on Bricsnet...." so that others don't have to go thru it as well.I find this site useful but not complete when it comes to bug lists.Best of luck.May be someone else knows of one or maybe someone from Bricsnet will volunteer their bug list info to us.

This discussion has been closed.