copying problems

With two drawings active, all of a sudden I'm havingproblems copying entities from one to the other. Specifically,when I try to copy a certain detail only part of the detailis showing up on the other drawing. All layers are on andetc., can't seem to find the culprit. Note! this didn't happenbefore installing the latest patch so my guess the problemstarts there. Anyone come across this too?

Comments

• The behaviour you describe occurs when among the copied entities there is one entity that cannot be copied: the copying will be interrupted at that entity, resulting in what you describe. If you enter a support request and add the drawing we will be glad to investigate why the entity resists being copied.Hans De BackerBricsCad

• I'll send you the "problem" drawing shortly. One thing I noticedis that there no problem inserting the detail as a block anddoing the copying from there. Might be a hatch corruptionproblem.

• I have the occasional "copy from" object/s disappear (in V6), but with a slight zoom adjustment they reappear just as entity selection and snaps sometimes go dead then work again.Make sure the objects actually did not copy and are not just "hiding".

This discussion has been closed.