wine: cannot find 'icad.exe'

I've tried everything I could think of and have extensively used the knowledge base in an attempt to get Bricscad up and running on my Mandrake 2005 LE machine.I've secured bricscad-6.0.0015-1.i386I have used winesetuptkI have gone manual config ~ limited here re newbie level.I have updated wine to wine-20050830-mdk.i586 and added all the util / debug stuff ( have ADSL so not such a problem.)I am back at the distro version wine-20050211-2mdkSince I brought Bricscad I have yet to see the workspace.Right now I cannot get past the above. I have as both user and root done the WINEDLLPATH and LD_LIBRARY~ thing.Anyone with any suggestions ?No. I don't want my money back, I just want Bricscad up and running.Regards, Frank

Comments

• I assume you have started the program through the ´/opt/bricscad/icad' script.Can you be more specific on the actions you performed ?I have got bricscad up and running on CENTOS 3.0 (= RHEL 3.0) without a problem.Although the program is not as stable as the windows version yet it runs on thissystem.Regards,Henk Jan

• after some to and fro with us, Frank got bricscad running , but not the extra apps /pstyleapp and ./userprofilemanager. Still under investigation. Omitting the use of WINESETUPTK (default configuration I think) seems to be key. We're not yet sure if WINESETUPTK causes Bricscad to fail.

This discussion has been closed.