Hatch problem

First I select the boundary set (lines, polylines enclosing the area I want to hatch). Then I click the 'Select area' button and select a point within the enclosed area. It gives a message 'the area you select is invalid'. Of course I do made sure that the lines enclose the area perfectly - the lines are not havng Z values and I even make them cross each others (to make sure no invisible gaps). Any suggestion on what's happening? Briscad version: 4.1.0033

Comments

• I do not think you will get many answers as the forum version is BricsCad V6.

• No clue, but sometimes I have noticed that the automatic B.Poly works better for finding the area. Try that first. Also make shure you zoom in so that you have a minimum amount of lines on the screen. Check that all the lines that enclose your hatch are visible when you start and dont change your zoom.Hope this will help.Cheers Patrik

• I have had similar problems - running V 7.0. Also, for "select area" tab, I select a point, and nothing happens. The same"select point for area to hatch" prompt just reappears.Then when you go back into the hatch window, the "select boundary set" tab is grayed out, and it won't let ma do that unless I restart the whole hatch routine.

This discussion has been closed.