PopUp dialogue mfc42

The actual popup:==============================mfc42This operation can not be performed. Please run Explorer directly from the Tools menu to perform this operation. [OK]=============================This as a result of following the following instructions within the guide to customize UCS :1.Do one of the following: Choose Settings > User Coordinate Systems. On the Settings toolbar, click the User Coordinate Systems tool (). Type setucs and then press Enter. 2.In the User Coordinate Systems dialog box, click Explore UCSs. 3.In the BricsCad Explorer, be sure that Coordinate Systems is selected, and click the New Item tool (). It was at this point that the popup manifested itself.The best I can do re debug / backtrace follows:fixme:imagelist:ImageList_DrawIndirect ILS_SATURATE: unimplemented!fixme:imagelist:ImageList_DrawIndirect ILS_GLOW: unimplemented!fixme:imagelist:ImageList_DrawIndirect ILS_SHADOW: unimplemented!fixme:imagelist:ImageList_DrawIndirect ILS_ALPHA: unimplemented!err:tooltips:TOOLTIPS_Timer How did this happen?fixme:wintab32:WTOverlap (0xc00, 0): stubfixme:wintab32:WTOverlap (0xc04, 0): stubfixme:wintab32:WTOverlap (0xc08, 0): stubI really need to be able to create customized location of the UCS so need to get this resolved.Any suggestions anyone ?RegardsSnapafun

Comments

• The problem at hand is that the 'SETUCS' dialog is still open while a new command is fired from the Explorer dialog.The easiest workaround is to open the explorer directly by keying in _EXPUCS or clicking the corresponding icon. Another alternative is to use the _UCS command.

• Thank you, the _UCS command gives me what I require, will find an " icon " for it sometime. My apologises for posting here as I'm running on linux, though the reply did the job.

This discussion has been closed.