TTF, Regenmode, & viewport problems

I've been having a few problems I can't seem to resolve and was wondering if anyone had a solution to them. (Ver 2.2.0019)1) Freezing a layer which contains a viewport does not freeze the viewport.2) The REGENMODE system variable doesn't seem to exist. (getvar "REGENMODE") returns nil. (setvar "REGENMODE" 0) or (setvar "REGENMODE" 1) does nothing. Using the Regenauto command shows that regenauto is OFF, but in reality it seems to be forever ON with no way to change it. 3) Printing TTF fonts prints the font outline but doesn't fill in the font. Is there any way to fix this?Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

1. Well I am sure I managed in the past to get a print without the viewport but I turned the layer off rather than freezing it. I haven't been able to re-test it today as I have printer probs.2. Regenmode does not work. I have already suggested it be fixed for at least lisp compatability sakes3. Well. This is a major major major problem. Not only TTF come out outlined their hight and spacing seems to change as well. THIS MUST BE FIXED STRAIGHT AWAY.It doesn't help much but at least you know I am shouting at Bricsnet to fix it just like the rest of us.Best regards
This discussion has been closed.