Dimension/Note Leaders

The ACAD R14 leader dimension style maintains the relationship of the line and arrow as a single unit when you grip-edit the leader endpoint. Intellicad seems to maintain the old ACAD R12 leader where the arrow is a separate block from the leader line, which makes post-insertion editing a messy process - ie. grip-editing the leader endpoint in such a way that changes the angle of the line has no effect on the arrow, which does not rotate or move. It's a small but significant point given the amount of editing and tweaking usually required for working drawing notation. Is there a fix? Am I missing a setting?

Comments

• CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN TO TYPE OF CAD SYSTEMS (ANY ) AND WHAT DO YOU PREVER THANKS

• I use a lisp routine that draws the leaders as a polyline (variable width to create the arrowhead). This still isn't as good as the Autocad leaders that will allow the arrohead to rotate, but at least you can move the whole thing easily. Also my routine makes the note an MTEXT object, which I find easier to work with as a note.If you want this I can email it to you.

• As we are in to dimensions ,I would like to know there are more of you having problems with Archtick "arrows".They mess up my drawings right now as the turn all over the place.

This discussion has been closed.