License Key

I have read the previous threads regarding the license key and the recommendation by Alexander Van Heuverzwyn:"If you copy the /root/.wine/system.reg file to the current user(/home/username/.wine/system.reg), the trial key should be available."I have done this as well as tried to run it as root and neither was successful. Could this be because I run Debian and installed the .tgz file which doesn't utilize an 'installer'?Any other suggestions? I would love to try BricsCAD on my Debian Linux system.Thanks,Rob Davis

Comments

• I received an email with a temporary key from BricsCAD support...Thanks!

• Hi...I also download Bricscad some time ago...I use opensuse 10.2I install a linux copy of BricsCAD for linux... But I can not run it... i think i simple did not know that I need to run icad file(i search for bricscad.exe I think)...So I can not run Bricscad... Yesterday I try one more time... And was asked for serial... Can You give any temporary key to try your product?I didn't receive any email from you with serial, it seems to me...

• Dear Андрей Диденкул,I have forwarded your request to our local reseller : SABIT coAkademika Proskury, 161085 KHARKIV Tel.: + 38 057 751 66 15Fax: + 38 057 760 35 49info@sabit.com.ua

• Thank you for your respond :)I call to local ressellers tommorow...If Bricscad will print(or I can save ps or pdf) my drawing well I think I buy one linux copy in near future...I have some alternatives... I want make right choise :)thank you

• I'm sorry but I still haven't any key...at 7th of march I called to Kharkov to SABIT...I tald 'boute my problem and ask to send me trial key... that day I sended an email to info@sabit.com.uabut have no any answer untill nowI am single architecture... that want legalize soft... I almost find free tools... but have no CAD(my main program)...I discover some CAD's from other swmanufacturers... with price less than 1kUSD I have at least 5 choises...2 native linux cad's, 1 free, 1 any intelly base cad runned over wine, one more cad on java(crossplatform)...Your suggestion is looking pretty good for me... among the described choises. But I really want to try... I still even didn't run BricsCAD... How can I told that I want to buy it? I also did not want reinstall my system only to run bricscad for more 30(or any how much you give) days...As an example another cad(evolution vers) that installed in my system is working good till now. And I could try it any time I want. Only some problems with it, stopped me to choose it...(One is that it only on german language, that I did't know)thnx for time you spendmy email still nd@golta.mk.ua :) I will be waiting

• I did download of Linux vers. of Bricscad and I didn't received any trial key serial. What is the process?Thanks

• Dear Mr. Miguel Cabezas,I shall reply you personalEddy WaermoesBricsysBackoffice

• Can you send me license key, beacuse I ddi not get itThank You

This discussion has been closed.