Opening dialog contra new drawing

Is it possible to adjust BricsCad to show a dialog like AutoCad where you can select either a new drawing or start with browse/opening an existing drawing.I believe that I saw that once som months ago in an earlier version, but can not find it now.

Comments

• You can use the command NEWWIZ to make a new drawing.

• I do not think that is the way, because then you can either start with an template or create an entirely new drawing.What I want is to be able so select an existing drawing or create a new on basis of an template,.

• You can use any existing DWG or DWT file as a "template".I mean , it is not necesary to "define them" as templates.So, NEWWIZ can work for this

• That is correct, but it is very poor solution. in fact too poor. My appication does not load as when I use the template, and furthermore I cannot load the main LSP file, and there is no preview of the drawings to be opened.What I want is a choice like in Autocad with template, open a drawing, start from scratch, without loosing the path to the application to be loaded.The path I have to (!?) set in the Start in line from the shortcut where I start Bricscad from.

This discussion has been closed.