Program Crash

Is there an updare that will fix Bricscad from crashing? I too am having a problem trying to enter new dimensions.

Comments

• I have this probem too . It still exists in version 6.0.0016-1. i hope it can besolved soon.Henk Jan

• IMHO, latest 6.0.0016-1 version is unstable and has a couple of very nasty bugs and because of them I found this version useless for serious work.Many serious bugs are solved in the meantime.I hope that next version will work with 0.9.x WINE.I don't mind waiting for new version but after couple of months users should at least get some news about progress.Best regards, Ljubo

• We prepared an update for next week that will work on the Wine 0.9 versions (more recent than august this year) , and only on those. The update will contain stability and performance fixes. There will be no new features, stability being the main concern right now. kind regards,Alexander Van Heuverzwyn

• That's good news because 6.0.0016-1 doesn't work here any more with the latest Wine 0.9.3

• Thank you Alexander for bringing the great news!Best regards, Ljubo

• we are waiting for with eagernessBest regards, Graziano

• Just an idea.... could this stability problem has something to do with the hardware ?For instance specific chipset of VGA card... issues with oboard motherboard... etc.You guys should have a baseline on this... a known "crash proof" configurations.Next I've been told performance and stability on BricsCad for windows increase significantly by tweaking the memory management and the page memory. Could it be same problem ? We just need to mimic the solution on Linux...

This discussion has been closed.