Mirrored Mtext

When I Insert and Mirror a block containing Mtext, the Mtext remains mirrored and I cannot find a way to make it read properly.I thought it might be possible in lisp, but not sure which Assoc is responsible for orientation (might be 11?) and I can't (not competent enough) to Subst say (11 . 1.000 0.000 0.000) for (11 . -1.000 0.000 0.000) in an entity. I only know how to do it for single part Subst's, like (Assoc 1 "new text").Can anyone help?

Comments

• TRY _SETTINGS, ENTITY MODIFICATION, MIRROR OPTIONS.MINE WILL MIRROR MTEXT

• Arrh! I always have that set for "readable"... well I wanted it readable, hey. Didn't think to try that, stupid has always been my middle name - it could be time for a promotion to first.Thanks.

• Setting it to "readable" solves the problem for attributes but fails to make text or mtext entities readable that are contained within a block. (version 6.2.0020)Am I missing something?

• I originally omitted that the mtext remains mirrored after exploding the block which is probably to be expected, but mirroring that mtext did not make it right... until Vincent put me straight.

This discussion has been closed.