pline bugs

I've been experiencing a lot or problems with breaking and trimming plines. I was hoping the latest release (2.2.0019) would have solved these, but it hasn't.Breaking the end of a pline will frequently create a copy of the original pline, so that you end up with two plines on top of the other. One is the broken pline and one is the original pline.Trimming plines is also a problem. Trim will occasionally create a copy of the orginal pline just like the break command does. Trimming plines with plines is very unreliable. Try creating two plines crossing each other like an X. Offset both plines a given distance and try trimming the inner box out. Good luck! Be careful because this sometimes crashes Icad. Osnaps to plines is also a problem. In particular, INT to a pline/circle intersection seems to find several intersections when there should only be one.I'm in hopes that the next release will solve these bugs, because I'm still impressed with the product and will continue to use it provided these basic functions are corrected.

Comments

• Ive experienced many of the same problems with plines. Especially when trimming. I generally have to explode the pline and then trim. Also, I have noticed that sometimes using the area command to list the length of an open pline will often produce an odd effect to arcs in the pline. I have had arcs removed from the pline and replaced with simple line segments as well as arcs that will balloon out. Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

This discussion has been closed.