Plotter Settings

I've created custom settings for plotting. However, after I plot a drawing and go to the next drawing, the settings have gone back to original setting (none). How do I get the Plotter Configurations and Plot Style Table to default to my custom settings for plotting all drawing and remain?

Comments

• 6.2.0024At the top right of print dialogue there is a box - "current layout" or "previous plot".I never had trouble using "previous plot" all the time, but bought a new designjet with roll feed and a paper tray.It would look for the roll every time no matter what I did.After I changed it to "current layout" I have control but have to tell it which printer and plot style table to use each time.The print setup still seems cumbersome and illogical (specially orientation options), but saw Acad's recently and I reckon theirs is still worse.

• I've noticed some of the same plotter quirks. Also one irritation for me has been selecting different views. I like to run 11x17 check prints on details and progress. Each time I want to adjust the area selected, instead of just hitting the escape key to take you back to the menu, you have to go to the "print settings" tab above - which takes you to the configuration tab, then I have to select the next tab before changing the window. Why can't it default to the last window (tab) you were in with just an escape key?

• I agree, there is some work that needs to go into the plot setup. It appears if you want to try different settings (paper, styles of anything) it will then revert back to it's default of letter sized portrait.

This discussion has been closed.