online store is not working

I want to buy your Intellicad, but the online store web site has an error."Response object error 'ASP 0156 : 80004005' Header Error /aecs/i_shop.asp, line 44 The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP header modifications must be made before writing page content. "

Comments

• On what page do you get this problem? I just tried and did not encounter problems. Or was it temporary?regards, sanderBricsnet.

• the error occurs when i am at the Intellicad 2000 web page and click on purchase.It happens with Netscape as well as Internet Explorer.Thing is just about 2 weeks ago i was able to go on it and purchase an upgrade version.

• I want to buy your Intellicad, but the online>store web site has an error.>>"Response object error 'ASP 0156 : 80004005'>>Header Error>>/aecs/i_shop.asp, line 44>>The HTTP headers are already written to the>client browser. Any HTTP header modifications>must be made before writing page content. "If you need assistance placing your order, please call 1-800-719-2111. Ask for Jodie.

This discussion has been closed.