I cant print above A4

Hello,I have the following problem: In the rest of linux i can print fine on A3 format (with my A3 inkjet printer) But in bricscad i can't go above A4. I work with Ubuntu breezy with the latest wine and latest Bricscad.In for example open-office i get the normal gnome printing menu, there i can select the paper source and size. When i am in bricscad i cant get to the "normal" gnome printing menu. So bricscad prints everything on A4 and when i block the A4 so it has to use A3 paper it prints only the half of the paper.Does someone know how to get from the bricscad printing menu in the "standard" gnome printing menu.Thanks in advanceEmiel van Rossum

Comments

• it seems i have same problem :(-- epson 1160 vs guttenprint driver opensuse 11

• This is a known wine problem, it won't pass the required page size to printer system, using the

default one.

Workarounds possible : select required default page size in linux printer manager.

Best way would be to patch wine, I've got a patch for it (just look on wine bugs), but of course

you should have the sourcecode...

Max

This discussion has been closed.