OPENGL32.DLL

I have the following error message" A required .DLL file, Opengl32.dll was not found"when I tried starting Intellicad 2000. When I tried running "installset.exe" to upgrade my Intellicad 2000 I have the following error message" Installset.exe is not a valid win32 application.Please help. Thank you very much and best regards

Comments

• Although I'm not completely certain what caused the problem, some attempt to answer: 1. As all OS after Windows 95 have this driver included, I suppose you're using Windows 95. Unfortunately, we could no longer support Windows 95, However, it might still work if you install opengl drivers. If you want to retrieve them, you can from the microsoft site: http://download.microsoft.com/download/win95upg/info/1/W95/EN-US/Opengl95.exe2. The second problem might be related with the first problem: we don't support Windows 95 anymore. Another reason could be that something went wrong.Kind regards,Bert Bruynooghe,developper for Bricsnet.

• ...something went wrong with the download, I meant. Kind regards,Bert Bruynooghe,developer for Bricsnet.

• Thank you fo rresponding. I have downloaded Opengl32.dll and got Intellicad2000 started. Thank you again. I do however get the same error message "Not a Win32 application" when running installset.exe. Probably error may have arose when downloading. May try downloading again. If anybody had similar problem I wish to know. Best regardsWiliam B. Francis Singapore

This discussion has been closed.