Need more programming documentation

As you can probably tell by my last several posts, I am a bit frustrated in my attempts to write custom programs for BricsCad. Of course, part of it is my lack of experience. But, I think there are significant weaknesses on BrisCad's part;In general, the online documentation for both LISP and Visual Basic are lacking.On LISP, a basic tutoral would be helpful. But, since there are so many AutoCAD LISP books, you can get much of it that way. But, the lack of a good programming tool (comparable AutoCAD's) is very frustrating. The lack of syntax checking when writing code means a lot of time is wasted hunting down a problem. I suspect that any substantial code used in BricsCad's LISP is originally written in AutoCAD to make use of the Visual Lisp enviroment. BricsCAD's documentation even lacks some basic information like Group Codes.For Visual Basic, you get a wonderful programming enviroment, but almost no information specific to BricsCAD. I would use 3rd party documentation written for AutoCAD, except that the basic data structure for points are so different, I can't make the translation.BrisCAD, Please consider bolstering your programming documenation.Joe Dunfee