bug in "matchprop"

I am working with Bricscad Pro 6.2.00.22, and when I want to copy (with matchprop) the properties of a linear object (line, rectangle) to a circle, the circle dissappears. It doesn't come back when I use regen or redraw. But I can copy the properties of a circle to a circleIs this a known bug in bricscad?

Comments

• I just tried it on a new drawing. One Line, colored blue and one circle. I copied the attributes of the line to the circle without any mis-behavior.However, I have had a few times in the past when things would suddenly disappear after a command. In those cases, a simple redraw or regen brought them back. It was just the display that needed updated, and the objects themselves were still in BricsCad's database.

• When a circle is matchprop'd to a polyline the circle doesn't disappear, it takes one of the pline's properties as a signal to change radius to 0. I think only polylines cause the problem, they change the X scale of blocks to 1 when matchpropped as well. I only noticed it lately, not sure if it happened before.

• John, you are right. When a circle is matchprop'd to a polyline, the radius is changed to 0 (see the entity properties of the circle)

This discussion has been closed.