Active window

I used to be an autocad drawer, so i am used to using the command line for allmost every command. In bricscad I can use the same commands, but when a type an command en you have to type a second command it does not work. This is because a little window (with the same question as the commandline) apears and because of this little screen the main window is not active anymore. By that I mean that the focus is shifted to the little window. While the little window is in focus I cant type in the mainwindow. Offcourse I can make the main window active by clicking it, but that would be verry anoying to do with every command.Has anyone an idea to deactivate the little window that apears?

Comments

• Hi Emiel, Its Batu again..I know know the problem and only solution I could found was to disable promt boxes (I m always using keboard shortcust anyway) from options/display/promt boxes. But also you can try XFCE in place of Gnome. I tested once and it was working beter.

• Thanks Batu,That realy helped me, and i will try xfce, it used to be my faforite desktop but i went to gnome with ubuntu breezy. But now with xubuntu it should not be a problem anymore.A little message for dutch speaking people, there is an portal 4 cad programs with linux: www.cad4linux.nl

This discussion has been closed.