Snap to block or xref, v7

Anyone else having trouble with snaps not working on intities in some blocks or xrefs with v7? Is there a setting someeplace that I may be missing?

Comments

• I have had that in the past, but not in V7 or at least later versions of v6.Object Properties toolbar gave me some instability trouble earlier, so that stays unloaded. That's about the only setting I change which I think might possibly affect it.You haven't accidentally pressed F3 which turns off but remembers Osnap settings?

• None of those are the problem. Tried contacting tech support and sending a sample file, but no answer. Guess everyones on vacation or something.

• If you haven't had a reply it would only be that there is nothing to report... yet. I think Bricscad's support is very good.

• Jess,you hit an inconsistency in our web site software:we checked why we did not receive any support request from you lately while you obviously tried to enter some. This is what went wrong: your actual user name starts with an uppercase 'S' while the one you entered started with lowercase 's'. Now, the in the first stage of entering a support request, the user name check was case-insensitive, so you got through, but in the second stage, the check was case sensitive, so you were refused and sent back to the initial page. We have made the checks consistent: from now on user names are always checked case-insensitive.We apologize for the grief this caused.Concerning snaps not working for some entities in inserts: in V6 we made quite a few fixes in this area, each time this concerned quite specific circumstances that cause some snap type to fail. Most probably you encountered a new combination of such circumstances that was not reported yet. Please enter the support request as yet, we will investigate what goes wrong.Best regards,Hans De Backer

• I have. I am using V7

This discussion has been closed.