Object properties tool bar -V 7.0.0011

In the latest upgrade (V 7.0.0011) the object properties tool bar appears that it can't be turned off or relocated from the page. I can turn it off and move it around, but when I start the program again, it pops back up at the top of the page. I guess it seems to be quite happy there. Is anyone else having this problem ? I seemed fine in the last version.

Comments

• You can turn it off ok - I have because I'm not convinced it doesn't still cause instability. I do remember when I had it loaded for a short time it tended to revert to a previous position as you describe.

• I have the same problem. I usually turn off all toolbars in the icad.lsp file....(COMMAND "TOOLBAR" "ALL" "HIDE") but this will not work with the "object properties" toolbar. If you manualy turn it off it stays off only for that session and then returns the next time bricscad is started. As you said it worked fine in previous versions.

• Perhaps it's because mine was previously turned off that it stays off.

• I think what John is saying is he has it disabled so it doesn't load when the program starts up, right? What Richard and I are encountering is that you can turn it off (un-check it) in the select toolbars dialog box and it comes back when you restart the program.

• I uncheck it in the toolbars dialogue box, that's how I stop it from loading. It doesn't come up with all the other toolbars listed when you right click on the toolbar area, but its name is there when you click on "toolbars...".Oops, I have v7.0.0008 maybe that's the difference. Is it loading through Icad.lsp or Icadbrx.lsp? There are some differences between objprop and the other toolbars and I would find it quite annoying not to be able to turn it off, returning to its previous position is just one problem with it.

• The loading mechanism for the Object Properties toolbar was changed in V7.0.0011, as a side-effect of implementing a system that allows 3rd party developers to load custom docking toolbars for their applications. Obviously this system still has a flaw... we are working on a solution and apologize for the inconvenience.Hans De BackerBricsCad

This discussion has been closed.