Dimensioning with german DIN Standards

I have been having difficulties using the dimensions tool with the german DIN standards. It is not useful for me to be able to set the distance from the origin. I, therefore, connot use the current dimensioning tool professionally. I would like to be able to set the length of the extension line based on the distance to the dimension line.I had hoped this problem would have been fixed with the new update. Unfortunately this was not the case. I need to solve this problem as quickly as possible. Additionally, I can change the settings of the dimension text to remove the zero befor the dot (example 0.50) but I cannot remove the dot itself for smaller scales (example 50). I would like to be able to do this.I would appreciate any help you could give me.Yours truly, Henning Hargus

Comments

• To have fixed length extension lines use a user defined arrowhead (= block) containing both, the arrowhead and the extension line. Check the DISABLE EXTENSION LINE (left and right) options. I'm afraid you cannot suppress the dot (decimal point) if leading zeros are suppressed.

This discussion has been closed.