load sds/Lisp applications at start-up

Hello!I have a “classic” problem and I still have no answer to it:I have a sds application, which I intend to load in BricsCad with classic: (xload “mysds.dll”) contain in a start icad.lspQuestions:1. how can I automatically load this icad.lsp when BricsCad start? a. I try manually to test the loading of this icad.lsp and I follow Tools->Options->Path/Files: here I browse for my lisp file into drawing, menu, and block user paths fields .. NO RESULT, NO LISP LOADED AT START-UP b. I try to go BricsCad shortcut, created in the installation moment: right click on the icon ->Start In-> indicate my icad.lsp location: THIS IS THE ONLY FUNCTIONAL METHOD ! – icad.lsp load mysds dll, but it seems difficult – almost impossible to c. How can I edit, or create a search path? d. Why BricsCad do not offer a model of a typical load routine? It is well know that a developer need to load (most of the time AUTOMATICALLY) their routines, doesn’t matter the type. This really help a developer and reduce a lot of wasted time2. Does exist a more elegant way, in order to avoid to configure the installation program, which uses registry working and not Lisp files and these search path settings? I’m speaking only for LISP and SDS file, nothing more!Ioan