10 months passed since last version

I hope that updated version will be out soon.It will be really nice to have some feedback from developers about release schedule or any kind of Bricscad for Linux status.Best regards, Ljubo

Comments

• We are planning an update for the end of the year. It will contain some important fixes and it will work with the latest wine release. kind regards, Alexander Van Heuverzwyn, Bricscad

• Thank You Alexander for a quick reply.I am looking forward to new and improved Bricscad version.What is the status with native Bricscad for Linux version?How is development going ?Best regards, Ljubomir Bozic

• Fresh updates for windows users, what about Linux?IMHO, we really need this update.Kind regards, Ljubomor Bozic

• the update for linux is nearly ready. It works with the latest WINE version and has been built with gcc4.1.kind regards, Alexander Van Heuverzwyn

• Are there any more improvements besides support for the new wine versions?

• Now there are already 13 months. :)Rok

• I dont think linux users are a priority at bricsys, but it would be nice if we where informed once in a while. It was promised that there would come a update of bricscad 6 for linux to cope with the new wine versions. This update would be released at the end of 2006, but there is nothing yet. Please bricscad, keep us informed about the future of bricscad 4 linux.

• Think you spoke a little too soon :)

• 6.0.0020-1 is out... installed.... and he seems faster than 6.0.0019-1.. great... :)I would want to know before trying uselessly if this new version works with the last versions of wine or if I must always maintain 0.9.17 then I would want some detail in more about:" patched wine file wineps.drv.so that uses rounded caps for printing. To apply the patch backup the original wineps.drv.so and replace it with the patched version."Best regards, Graziano Palamara

• Not working here on debian etch and wine 0.9.25. I haven't tried any older versions of wine as yet

• I do not rest to wait for. I have tried with the last wine for ubuntu edgy, 0.9.30.. and bricscad it works.best regards, Graziano Palamara

This discussion has been closed.