accurender for intellicad

I have read the following message in the newsgroup alt.cad.intellicad :" We have just released AccuRender running on Acad Lt and if thereis some interest here we can make it happen for Icad as well!Either rspond to this group or mail megaryd@drcauto.comRegards Gary"I suggest that everyone responds to them so they will make it happen for Icad as well.Thanks

Comments

• Yes it would be nice to be able to use accurender in ICAD. The rendering ability of ICAD is obviously alot better tan AcadLT (none) but still not as good as Acad2000 as the materials available are limited and I can't even see how we can even make our own.Adelaide - South Australia

• There is a package using Radiance (Radiosity) for Autocad and the developer claims IntelliCAD also for $600.00 I can't remember the URL if I find it I'll post it

• Just found this forum, so please excuse the late reply.The URL you were looking for is this: http://www.schorsch.com/rayfront/Rayfront is a complete lighting simulation and architecturalvisualization package based on Radiance. Radiance is the mostreliable system available for computing the diffuse reflection oflight in spaces, which is one of the things that make realityso much more realistic than most computer renderings...Rayfront can be run as an SDS application within IntelliCAD 2000,which means that it has diret access to the drawing database,and you don't need to convert your geometry to DXF first. Thisfunctionality is available with the free update to Version 1.0.1.Have fun!-schorsch

This discussion has been closed.