Custom toolbar file import

For my office I have written a number of applications in commonprojects. I want these applications to be accesible from a number of custom toobars.To do this, I make a single toolbar on my own PC.Then I export the toolbar as a .mnu file.Then I Import them again on the workstations of my colegues._______Here is where it goes wrong._______After I have imported one (1) .mnu file (append box checked) I can not import the rest of the toolbars.I have 3 of them at the moment. It does not matter wich one I try to import. As long as it is the first one, everything is fine. But the second one is just not imported. No error message, nothing. It just doesn't do anything.So I have to CREATE each toolbar at every workstation by hand, at every new release of bricscad (menu's are reset at first startup). Does anybody have the same problem, or a workaround?The best thing for me would be if I could create some kind of instaler that copies the bitmap pictures for the toolbars, imports the mnu files and the userforms + code (modules) but maybe that's to much to ask for.