2.2.0017b not found

I tried to download 2.2.0017b from ftp://ftp.us.bricsnet.com/products/eng-us/icad/2.2.0017b/installset.exe, and getright informed "file not found". Where is 2.2.0017b?And I would like to suggest that Bricsnet posts a message in the forum when a new version is available.Thanks.Andre

Comments

• The version should now be downloadable. We only post on the forum if we feel important changes are in the build. Version 17 doesn't justify a new download if you have already version 16 on your machine. Kind regards,Bert.

• Since Bricsnet does not provide update patches for Intellicad (I do understand why), would it not be an idea to make parts of the installset an optional download? The userguide and the Int'l Space Station dwg are 11+Mb and should be optional. After all, most of us still are on modem/ISDN connections.

• I don't agree. In my case it was a big difference. I had some problems opening some Acad14 drawings with some proxies entities. Intellicad simply closed when I tried to open these drawings. Now with the new version I open these drawings with no problem at all.I agree to make the updates smaller, I don't need the sample drawings and the manual in every update.Marcelo

This discussion has been closed.